Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Got a crazy yarn stash?

.....Don't rub it in!!!

I've just moved to the Christchurch area on a WHV and in a land of fleecy animals I am having real difficulty sourcing good quality yarn!!! Now so far in 3 weeks I've managed to:
  1. Get a new piercing
  2. Book in for a tattoo consultation
  3. Buy Mehndi Oil and Paste
  4. Find Hello Kitty Converse shoes straight from Japan
  5. Discover that party pills and prostitution is legal
  6. Join the Library
  7. Rediscover PK chewing gum (the 90s are back!)

BUT I CAN'T BUY YARN!!!!!!!!

I finally found an Alpaca farm online so I've ordered 12 balls (50gm) of 8ply black Alpaca wool for NZ$8.50 a ball (about £3 a ball for completely natural, dye free wool). Of course now I'm going crazy waiting for it to arrive....

1 comment:

  1. Ok your supposed to do more then one post LOL ... has the wool arrived yet ? hows it going ...?

    ReplyDelete